I have heard so many things from people about men. Some are true while some are completely false. They are mere myths – widely held but false belief and idea. They are as follow. The list is not exhaustive, so, kindly add yours. Let’s get to business.
1. All men cheat. I have heard different figures in terms of percentage of men who cheat. I have seen figures like more than 90%, 95%, 99.999%. You know it is alarming that all the figures are above 90%. None of the people who quote these percentages have a figure less than 90%. Unfortunately or is it fortunately, there is nothing whatsoever to back up this claims. I’m not aware of any poll or survey that back up this claim.
2. It’s a man’s world. I did a post on this few weeks ago. Here is the link <https://raisingboys14.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/is-it-a-mans-world/> to the post.
3. Men are polygamous in nature. It’s a big lie. No man or woman is polygamous in nature. He who created them created them male and female not male and females or males and female. Anything different from a monogamous relationship in marriage is a lie from the pit of hell. You may be asking, ‘what of men of old like Abraham, Jacob, Esau, David etc? My question to you will be what of Adam, Isaac, Simon Peter ( No mention was made of 2 mother-in laws..lol) etc. Remember also that it is they two shall be one not they three shall be one.
4. Men are not supposed to cry. Then why did God give them tear glands? This is another myth. A study has shown that women live longer than men because they vent their issues by crying. Men will rather bottle them up because they have been conditioned not to cry. I’m not saying men should be crying at every slightest provocation, what I’m saying is that it is okay to cry if you need to. Don’t bottle it up!
5. If a man agrees with his wife all the time, he is a woman’s wrapper…lol! A wife is supposed to be her husband’s helper. If you refuse to accept that help, then I don’t know why you decided to get married.
I will stop here. Kindly add yours to the list.